Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to Madison

I bought 50 copies of Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith and secretly re-shelved them at bookstores across the United States. Not following her instructions persay, I wrecked her books with my own random thoughts, life stories and hopes of endless possibilities - with NO expectations. Every book is handwritten, copying verbatim what I wrote in the very 1st journal I purchased...

Kristan is working on a very insteresting social experiment/book project. She is traveling across the country and secretly re-shelving journals filled with her life story and personal contact info at bookstores for random strangers to find.

Read the full story on her blog here - Back to Madison and make sure to like her Facebook page to keep you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment