Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Joshua Loves Fitness

My name is Joshua Windland (founder of joshualovesfitness.com) and I believe fitness and nutrition done right is incredibly addicting!

Traveling through my fitness journey I have experimented with many different ways to achieve my personal fitness goals. Some of the information and things that I have tried were good, and some were very bad. What I have discovered is that there is not a super ”meets all needs” answer. Everyone is different and you must find what works for you and get rid of the rest. My goal is to help you find these answers by providing you with researched methods in order to help you achieve your personal fitness goals.

Joshualovesfitness.com is a place where men and women can come to find tips and inspiration about the most efficient and effective practices in fitness. Getting in shape is easy if you follow a few simple rules, and these fitness guidelines will help you get in shape faster - Joshua Loves Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment